Role: Head of Client Services US
Reporting to: Chief Operating Officer
Location: Can be remote but must be within EST time zone
Remuneration: $50k base salary and healthcare package, bonus and potentially future share options dependant on experience
Wanda Health is an Intelligent Remote Patient Monitoring and Virtual Care Platform. We deliver an end-to-end services including outreach, education, onboarding, devices management and patient support.
Providers using Wanda Healthcare experiencing better outcomes and quality scores, increased care plan adherence, improved patient satisfaction scores, increased revenue, and reduced cost of care for a range of chronic, acute, and specialty diseases and conditions including, Congestive Heart Failure, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, Hypertension, Diabetes.
Wanda Health’s Artificial Intelligence and Predictive Analytics capabilities were developed through clinical trials at the UCLA hospital system and Cedars Sinai, culminating in seven patents and one patent pending. The company is dually based in the UK and US, and is backed by NetScientific PLC, a London Stock Exchange-listed healthcare, technology, and investment group.
About the role:
Wanda Health continues to expand its team as we grow our US client base. We have a new and exciting role for a Head of Client Success US to join us on a full-time basis. We are a dynamic team and require a self-starter that can take on responsibility quickly. This individual will have the opportunity to shape the business function in the US, by building out their team and processes post a successful fund raise in 2023. If you perform well, you will have the opportunity to grow rapidly as the company develops, and gain international exposure through our non-US operations.
This role will support Wanda Health sales and internal departments to onboard new customers to the Wanda Health services. Additionally, the role will provide ongoing 1st line support to Wanda Health customers, management of monitoring devices, and interaction with external software support and device vendors.
- Provide 1st line customer support from 8am-6pm EST as a support agent for Wanda Health’s customers.
- Triage and manage support escalation process via Zoho Desk
- Device Order Processing and retrieval, if necessary
- Provide customers and sales representatives with prompt and accurate purchase order processing within 24 hours of receipt by communicating clearly through email interactions
- Communicate with various internal departments to ensure patient and provider experience from enrolment to order fulfilment is executed seamlessly
- Responsible for fully closing any orders and resolving any issues in the patient device ordering process in Salesforce.com or other programs. (External and/or internal)
- Create/edit customer accounts as necessary for completion of customer acquisition
- Learn various programs, including Salesforce Zoho Desk, Wanda Help Centre portal, and individual vendor programs for order fulfilment
- Actively manage a specific group of customers and/or related sales representatives to streamline communications and anticipate business needs
- Provide additional support to sales & marketing, accounting, and operations as needed
- Actively engage in cross-training and process documentation updates
- Must have the ability to learn and maintain knowledge of various technical product lines
- Ability to perform well in a metrics-driven and customer-demanding environment
- To perform this role the candidate must receive training and become proficient in the use of Wanda Health product lines
- Ensure successful platform implementation of Wanda Health portal
Skills & Qualifications Required:
- University Undergraduate Degree
- At least 5 years of experience working in a similar role
- Experience working within the Healthcare technology space would be beneficial
- Experience of setting up a support team and supporting processes
- Strong communication skills and good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well within the team as well as independently – often have own workload to manage
- Confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information
- Highly organised and process-driven, with a keen attention to detail
- A committed team player able to work in a close-knit team, with a willingness to share knowledge and contribute ideas
- An ambition to grow as the company develops
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please send an up to date CV to Emma Beckley (firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as possible, along with your availability.