Job Title: Investment Operations Administrator
Reporting to: Investment Associate
Location: Central London with some remote working
Salary: Negotiable dependant on experience
EMV Capital Ltd (EMVC) is a London-based award-winning VC investment company, focused on the industrials, sustainability and healthcare sectors, with investments in the UK and internationally. EMVC is a subsidiary of AIM-listed NetScientific PLC, a life sciences and sustainability technology investment and commercialisation group that leverages trans-Atlantic relationships and global opportunities.
EMVC’s EIS investment practice works alongside other parts of the business to develop winning investment solutions for EMVC’s portfolio companies, from pre-Series A through to growth stages.
Summary of Role
EMVC are recruiting for an Investment Operations Administrator to support the business in its growing number of investment activities, and to assist with client services for investors investing in its portfolio companies.
The role will include providing support throughout the active investment deployments, liaising with investor clients for required information and maintaining investor account and records throughout the investment lifetime.
The role will require the candidate to be process driven whilst ensuring that reporting and investor updates are prepared and distributed according to schedule.
The successful candidate will work closely with both the investment and the investor relations team, acting in a supporting capacity and ensuring smooth information flow between the two departments.
- EIS Fund Reporting support
- Regular investor report process management
- Investor summary of holdings report generation and distribution
- Compiling portfolio valuation reports and liaising with portfolio managers
- Investment Operations Support
- Investment deployment operational support
- Liaising with custodian for transfer and receipt of investment funds
- Post-investment tasks, including ensuring records are updated and accurate
- Client Services
- Managing investor documentation (application forms, AML/KYC documentation)
- Distributing investor payment receipts, contract notes, EIS3 Certificates
- Facilitating timely client updates and providing responses to investor queries
- Post-investment client processing and CRM support
- Oversight and management of the client information flow process
Qualifications and Skills
- 3+ years in a relevant industry
- Experience with Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS) preferable
- Experience of working with CRM systems (such as Salesforce)
- Competent Microsoft Excel and Microsoft applications user
- Process driven individual
- Excellent attention to detail
- Effective communicator with excellent organisational skills
- Team player
- Excellent telephone manner
Applications to: Penny Turner, EMV Capital, Canary Wharf, London (email@example.com)
Please submit your CV and a cover letter using the form below.