Ventive designs and manufactures some of the most innovative intelligent building service systems in the UK, with an aim to create comfort without costing the Earth. From ventilation to heating and cooling, their ambitious team has already commercialized a few technologies and is well positioned to address the complexities of the Energy Transition with their new range of all-in-one home energy systems. Ventive has the ambition to provide a healthy, comfortable and safe indoor environment intelligently and at a reasonable cost, also opening the opportunity to help demand energy management on aggregated scale.
Working with top UK university researchers from Imperial, UCL, and Brunel, Ventive filed for patent in 2013 on a technique known as passive ventilation with heat recovery. Initially designed for the home refurbishment market, the products enjoyed early success before being further developed in the past five years into a range of new products designed for schools, libraries, offices, and homes.
- Best Startup at the Lloyds TSB Enterprise Awards
- Air Movement Product of the Year (Heating & Ventilation News 2016)
- Best Innovation in Energy Management
- Best Sustainable Innovation Award (CIOB)
- Best Retrofit Innovation (Retrofit Awards)
- Best Retrofit Project
- Best Sustainable Building (Sustainable City Awards)
- Best Carbon Reduction Project (EDIE)
- 2011 Inventor of the Year (Autodesk)